Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites application for Technician/Trade Apprentices.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Positions: Technician/Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 4014
|Location ||No. of Vacancies |
|Dehradun ||30 |
|OVL Delhi ||25 |
|Jodhpur ||7 |
|Mumbai ||445 |
|Goa ||24 |
|Hazira ||164 |
|Uran ||112 |
|CAMBAY ||86 |
|Vadodara ||178 |
|Ankleshwar ||474 |
|Ahmedabad ||483 |
|Mehsana ||367 |
|Jorhat ||95 |
|Silchar ||49 |
|Nazira & Sivasagar ||625 |
|Chennai ||68 |
|Kakinada ||51 |
|Rajahmundry ||306 |
|Karaikal ||228 |
|Agartala ||149 |
|Kolkata ||48 |
|Total Vacancies ||4014 |
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per Apprentice Act
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- B.Sc with PCM or PCB from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade/ COPA Trade/ Draughtsman (Civil) Trade/ Electrician Trade/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade/ Machinist Trade/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade/ Mechanic Diesel trade/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Surveyor Trade/ Welder (Gas & Electric) Trade
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering. The respective disciplines are Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in ONGC or in any other organisation, earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Graduate and above Degree in
Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent/ CA/ ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/ Public Relations/ LL.B. and above professional qualification, need not apply.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 28-03-2019
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28th March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click Here
Check here for latest government jobs by category