Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi. Invites application for Executive Trainee.
Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total vacancies: 27 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 12 Posts.
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Below 28 years as on 13.03.2019
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline ||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper ||GATE 2019 Paper Code |
|ET (Chemical) ||Chemical Engineering ||CH |
|ET (Instrumentation) ||Instrumentation Engineering ||IN |
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below by 13th March 2019
For more Info & Apply Link: Click Here
Check here for latest government jobs by category